Hi everyone;

I just wanted to post a short note to let everyone know that I very much appreciate all the comments and support regarding my absence from the November shows. I apologize for not answering them even now. Unfortunately my declining health did not permit my attendance. I got kind of backed up. I was hospitalized for nine days from Nov. 26 until Dec.5th. The PA Deer season was pretty much a wash for me. I spent recovery time at the cabin with my friends, and they brought me home today. I’m still in recovery mode, and have a ways to go before I will be able to say that I am feeling better.

Thank you again, everyone, for your comments and support.

17 comments on “Thank you note

1. Doug Daufel says:

Donnie I wish you a quick recovery and a merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone

2. Richard Heffernon says:

Don, sounds like you’re headed in the right direction. Hope it continues and I see you at CFFA’s Expo.

3. pinchock@comcast.net says:

I want to wish you a speedy recover Don. Too bad about the deer season.

Don, It is so good to hear from you again. I am relieved you are out of the hospital. I sure hope you feel much better. Take care of yourself!!

5. Steve Dean says:

Get well soon!

6. timdwinal@mac.com says:

Sorry to hear the news. I hope things are turning around. Speedy recovery my friend.

7. Wishing you a speedy recovery and good health hence forth.

8. Sheldon Seale says:

Don:

All of us who know you from Canada wish you all the best and a speedy recovery from what can be a very debilitating condition. And Merry Christmas and a joyous, healthy and prosperous New Year to follow.

Sheldon Seale

9. Mike Mitzen says:

Don

Best wishes – get well soon, Mark and I want to make certain you are well enought to get together again next spring for more fishing adventures.

10. Wishing you a speedy recovery Don and if it’s not too early, Happy Xmas 🙂
    Darrell

11. Bob Vincent says:

Hi Don,

So glad to hear you are on the mend. Stay away from that vise for awhile and get better soon. A Merry Christmas and joyous holiday to you and all your family.

Bob vincent

12. I had no idea Don. I wish you the best. Dan Podobed

13. Dan Tobin says:

Hi Don,
    One day at a time and stay positive. You’ll be back at it again soon. Best wishes.

14. Stephan Briere says:

Hi Don,
    I know this has been a difficult time for you and I wish you a speedy recovery. All the best for the holidays and for the new year…the big bucks will be waiting for you next year!

15. Armando says:

it was missing you Mr Don. I hope you get better soon. Best wishes.

16. Peter Simonson says:

Hope you’re on the road to recovery. We all missed you.

To everyone who has posted a comment of support…I am very grateful for your encouragement and kind thoughts during my recovery,which is basically what this still is…I have a ways to go before I can be back to a state of better health. I appreciate everyone’s concerns…thank you all so much!